Sunday, June 1, 2014

June's To-Do List




Winter seems to be here at last and tonight we are enjoying an evening in front of the fire. I love my fireplace and how warm it makes the house.  I am curled up on the lounge with my planner and my notebook and I am just enjoying the slowness of a winters night.  I got so much out of posting every day in May that I am going to try and continue the habit.

Today we took Andy to the SMH Careers Market at Moore Park. it was so nice spending time with him and it was interesting the way he approached the market.  No questions and just collecting everything he could. We spent the hour long trip home listening to him read information to us. At the moment he is thinking about doing a gap year with the Army.  I am not sure how I feel about this.

Anyway this month will see me start prac at a pre school for one day a week so I have to be in a much better routine.  I will also need to spend at least one day a week studying.  The problem will be saying no to distractions.

On a personal level, this month I am aiming to -

meditate more
keep the house tidier
exercise more
take more photos

What does your to-do list look like?

Debbie xx

2 comments:

  1. Well it looks like anempty piec of paper at the moment because I havnt made oneBut because of you I am going to do one s I'll let you know-love dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debbie, are you doing your Education Assistant course or teaching? I am an Education Assistant in a pre primary and have been doing that for about 15 years. I hope you enjoy your time in the pre primary. It is such a rewarding job.

    ReplyDelete