Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Reading List

Books play a huge role in my life. I don't remember a time when I didn't read, except for the first weeks of my babies lives maybe.  I own so many books that we cant fit anymore into our house.

Two years ago I purchased a kindle and I still love it. I like to read in bed and the Kindle allows me to comfortably lay under the covers and read the night way.

So currently I am rereading (for the 5th time) Diana Gabaldon's Voyager series, and I have Eyrie by Tim Winton, and The Dressmaker by Rosalie Ham waiting to be read for my book club.

I must say that belonging to a book club has really broadened my reading horizons. I have read books I probably wouldn't have looked at.

Do you read alot? Do you belong to a book club, either in person or online?

See you later!
Debbie


5 comments:

  1. I'm in a book group that meets monthly, we have such a variety of books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I didn't realize there were online book clubs...I've wanted to join one, but getting away is so difficult. You may have just pointed me to a solution. I need to do a little research, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my kindle for that very reason too Debbie. Or I can sit at the kitchen table and place it on the table without having to hold pages open, it's a dream 'book' really lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a nook and I love it for reading. Would love to join a book club but can't at the moment (too time consuming with my caregiving). But I am one of those people who can NEVER read a book more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I didn't know online book clubs existed either....I used to be in one at work but since the lady who ran it left it has ended sadly!x

    ReplyDelete