Friday, May 9, 2014

Fridays Favourite Five

Today was a lovely home day for me, not a normal Friday by any means.

My five favourite things about today are -

1 - waking up to an empty house

2 - learning new crochet stitches

3 - handing in my first Tafe assessment

4 - lighting the fire (it's a bit chilly tonight)

5 - having a child free night (I must stop saying that as they are not children anymore)

I had forgotten how lovely it is to wake up and not have to talk. I made a cup of tea and sat outside in the sun and enjoyed the silence.

Next weekend I have a craft market so I am making some new things to sell.  I have to say my creative juices are really flowing lately.

I have enrolled to do my Diploma of a Early Childhood Education and Care, after 30 years of not studying I am rather excited and nervous at the same time.

We are finding as the kids get older we actually get less alone time as they are up longer and watching the same program's as us, so it's rather wonderful to get a night home alone.  It's nice to talk uninterrupted and not have arguments over TV shows.

How has your Friday been?

Debbie



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the return to study. I love the idea of waking up to an empty house but then I would miss my four year old too much. I hope you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete