Friday, May 23, 2014

Dinner

Well, I really fell off the wagon this week. My anxiety levels have been high and I just did the necessities until it settled again.  So I decided rather than try to catch up I would just start where I am.

Todays prompt is "if you could invite 3 people for dinner, who would they be and why"

This is interesting because I would like to meet Maggie Beer, but imagine the pressure of cooking for someone of her calibre.

As for Oprah or Ellen, would I be able to continue a conversation with these ladies and not feel inferior.

JK Rowling and Diana Gabaldon are two of my most loved authors, would I use words big enough?

If I am truly honest I already share dinner with the 3 people I most love to eat with. We talk, we laugh and we love.

What about you? Do you have a dream dinner guest list?

Debbie x

5 comments:

  1. Maggie Beer is a great choice! But family, best of all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - nothing tops family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I am very conscious of shared meals becoming less and less as the children get older and want to make the most of it while I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Maggie Beer the Australian chef? Think I've seen her on Australian Masterchef and love her!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! I'm exactly the same - oh there'd be all kinds of people I could think of inviting but I know I'd be a nervous wreck if any of them should come! I'd much rather just have Julian, Abby and Mum :-) p.s. J K Rowling is one of my favourite authors too.

    ReplyDelete