Monday, November 4, 2013

Blurgh

Tomorrow marks the start of my working week and I really don't feel ready to go back.  I just feel blurgh and as if I haven't achieved anything I set out to.

Len and I have realised lately that our relationship needs some attention. We have put so much into being parents that we have forgotten about us.  So we have set ourselves a goal of doing something together every weekend.  Did we do anything this week? No.

I wanted to at least get two presents made. Did I? No!

Megan has finished classes at Uni for the year and so I haven't the house to myself very often and I seem to work better alone (funny that).  I must learn to ignore all distractions.

Do you get to the end of your weekend and realise how little you got done?

Bye for now,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment